• Wed 82°F / 55°F

Ammon Mobile Home Goes Up In Smoke


(AMMON) – An Ammon home went up in smoke Saturday night after officials say a child was playing with fire. The mobile home occupied by five people caught fire shortly before 7 p.m. All five people were able to escape, though at least one cat was killed in the blaze. Damages have been estimated at a cost of $30,000.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.