Ammon Mobile Home Goes Up In Smoke


0  Updated at 10:08 pm, April 10th, 2011 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

(AMMON) – An Ammon home went up in smoke Saturday night after officials say a child was playing with fire. The mobile home occupied by five people caught fire shortly before 7 p.m. All five people were able to escape, though at least one cat was killed in the blaze. Damages have been estimated at a cost of $30,000.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,