• Mon 71°F / 42°F

Pocatello Home Scorched in Fire


Fire Damages A Pocatello Home

An investigation is ongoing into what sparked a blaze at a Pocatello duplex Wednesday afternoon. Firefighters responded after a passerby noticed flames coming out of the window of a home on Fairway Drive. Local News 8 reports that crews were able to quickly extinguish the flames, but not without the fire scorching much of the back of the home. No injuries were reported.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.