Fire Tears Through Booths at Franklin County Fairgrounds

Local

0  Updated at 7:23 am, August 18th, 2011 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

(PRESTON) – Several booths were destroyed after a fire tore through a building at the Franklin County Fair Wednesday. A vendor selling Navajo tacos and scones had their cooking oil catch on fire. The vendors attempted to put out the fire with a small extinguisher but the flames then spread to three other booths. One man was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The fair will continue to run through this Saturday in Preston.



Stories You May Be Interested In:

Forsgren: Join fans in celebrating life and work of Carrie Fisher

11 Jan 2017

Adam Forsgren, EastIdahoNews.com Columnist

Update: Flames in roof of shop near house in Ammon

17 Jan 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com