RV Catches Fire in Osgood

Local

0  Updated at 11:15 am, September 12th, 2011 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story
(OSGOOD) – Bonneville County firefighters responded to an RV burning outside a home near Osgood Sunday afternoon. Local News 8 reports that a man was cooking inside the RV when he momentarily left the vehicle to go inside his nearby house. By the time responders arrived the motor home was engulfed in flames. No injuries were reported.


Stories You May Be Interested In:

UPDATE: Idaho Falls Gas leak stopped, businesses re-opening

18 Jan 2017

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

ISP asking for help identifying driver who caused I-15 rollover

18 Jan 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Lemhi sheriff: DeOrr case is still ‘very active’

21 Jan 2017

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com