RV Catches Fire in Osgood


(OSGOOD) – Bonneville County firefighters responded to an RV burning outside a home near Osgood Sunday afternoon. Local News 8 reports that a man was cooking inside the RV when he momentarily left the vehicle to go inside his nearby house. By the time responders arrived the motor home was engulfed in flames. No injuries were reported.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.