(SEATTLE) — If you could have a celebrity as a neighbor, whom would you choose? According to the fifth annual Zillow Celebrity Neighbor Survey, 11 percent of participants would like to be neighbors with Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow in 2012.
Celebrity couples Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux received 10 percent and 9 percent of the vote, respectively. Interestingly, 42 percent chose “none of the above,” meaning those polled would choose other celebs to live near — or that even in our star-obsessed culture, we like like our famous faces at arm’s length.
The least desirable neighbor of 2011 is the cast of the reality show Jersey Shore, with 28 percent of the vote. This is the second year in a row they achieved that dubious distinction. Twenty-one percent of respondents said Charlie Sheen would be the worst neighbor, and in third place is Lindsay Lohan, who got 14 percent of the vote.
Here are the Most Desirable Neighbors for 2012:
* Tim Tebow, 11 percent.
* Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, 10 percent.
* Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux, 9 percent.
* Jennifer Lopez, 6 percent.
* Beyoncé & Jay-Z, 5 percent.
* Nancy Grace, 4 percent.
* Kim Kardashian, 4 percent.
* Other, 11 percent.
* None of the above, 42 percent.
And the Worst Neighbors of 2011:
* Jersey Shore cast, 28 percent.
* Charlie Sheen, 21 percent.
* Lindsay Lohan, 14 percent.
* Kim Kardashian, 13 percent.
* Nancy Grace, 3 percent.
* Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, 3 percent.
* Anthony Weiner, 2 percent.
* Other, 2 percent.
* None of the above, 14 percent.
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio