• Mon 94°F / 59°F

Men and Women Cut from Different Cloths, Study Finds

Jupiterimages/Thinkstock(LONDON) -- A new study finds evidence to support the theory that men and women are truly from different personality planets.

A new British study of 10,000 people found that the two genders share only 10 percent of personality traits.  The other 90 percent of the equations are poles apart.  Women have higher levels of sensitivity and warmth, while men have higher levels of emotional stability and dominance.

The reason, the study concludes? Different hormones.

Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.