(NEW YORK) — Moviegoers haven’t had their fill of The Hunger Games just yet.
For the fourth weekend in a row, the blockbuster film was the box office champion, earning an estimated $21.5 million. It has now raised $337.1 million domestically to date.
The Three Stooges opened in second place, collecting $17.1 million. The horror flick The Cabin in the Woods debuted in the third spot, with $14.9 million.
The 3D edition of Titanic grossed $11.6 million to finish in fourth place. Combined with the original 1997 release, Titanic has now made over $2 billion worldwide. Only one other film has reached that milestone — another James Cameron blockbuster, Avatar.
The Guy Pearce flick Lockout bowed in ninth place, earning $6.3 million.
Here are the top 10 movies from Friday through Sunday, with estimated ticket sales:
1. The Hunger Games, $21.5 million
2. The Three Stooges, $17.1 million
3. The Cabin in the Woods, $14.9 million
4. Titanic (3D), $11.6 million
5. American Reunion, $10.6 million
6. Mirror Mirror, $7 million
7. Wrath of the Titans, $6.9 million
8. 21 Jump Street, $6.8 million
9. Lockout, $6.3 million
10. Dr. Seuss’ the Lorax, $3 million
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio