(LOS ANGELES) — A second masseur has come forward to make a sexual battery claim against John Travolta.
Earlier this week, an unidentified masseur alleged in a $2 million lawsuit that Travolta touched his private parts in front of him and attempted to have sex with him.
On Tuesday, according to RadarOnline.com, a second unidentified masseur filed suit in Los Angeles, claiming that during a massage at an Atlanta resort in late January, the actor tried to force the masseur’s hand onto his scrotum and later performed a lewd act. The masseur says he left the room and complained to his supervisors and co-workers, after which Travolta unsuccessfully “demanded” that the masseur continue the massage.
Much like the first defendant, the second masseur seeks $2 million. Both men are being represented by the same lawyer and are alleging sexual battery and sexual harassment.
After the first lawsuit was filed, Travolta’s camp called it “complete fiction and fabrication,” and threatened legal action against the plaintiff. In fact, TMZ.com claims that it has proof that Travolta wasn’t even in Los Angeles on the day of the alleged sexual assault. Travolta was photographed in New York and the website has even obtained a receipt from Mr. Chows, where the actor is said to have eaten.
In response to the second complaint, Travolta’s lawyer said in a statement obtained by TMZ.com, “This second ‘anonymous’ claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one.”
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Frank Pallotta, CNN Newswire
Jim Bennett, Deseret News