Gwyneth Paltrow Named ‘Best Dressed Woman of 2012′ by "People"
(LOS ANGELES) -- There are still three and a half months left to go before the year ends, but the competition for the world's best dressed woman of 2012 is over.
The editors of People magazine give the title to Gwyneth Paltrow in its latest issue, on newsstands Friday.
A stylist for the soon-to-be-40-year-old actress tells the magazine, "She has a uniform: It's simple, not overdone."
Other women highlighted in the issue include Kate Middleton, Emma Stone, Reese Witherspoon and the Kardashian gals.
The male celebrity community isn't left out: the magazine's Best Dressed Men list features Andrew Garfield, Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, Jay-Z, Chris and Liam Hemsworth, and Colin Firth.
There's also a Dress-Alike Couples section that focuses on the fashion stylings of Jennifer Aniston and fiancé Justin Theroux; George Clooney and Stacy Keibler; and four other couples.
Here are People magazine's 10 Best Dressed Women of 2012:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow: World's Best Dressed Woman (chosen by the editors of People)
2. Diane Kruger: Best High Fashion Style (chosen by Pamela Edwards Christiani, People style & beauty editor)
3. Kate Middleton: Best Classic Style (chosen by designer Janie Bryant)
4. Emma Stone: Best Red Carpet Style (chosen by Giuliana Rancic)
5. Jessica Alba: Best Jeans Style (chosen by Lauren Conrad)
6. Rihanna: Best Risk-Taking Style (chosen by Man Repeller blogger Leandra Medine)
7. Jennifer Lawrence: Best Under 25 Style (chosen by College Fashion editor Zephyr Basine)
8. Reese Witherspoon: Best Pregnancy Style (chosen by Camila McConaughey)
9. Miranda Kerr: Best Street Style (chosen by Who What Wear editors Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power)
10. The Kardashians: Best Trend-Setting Style (chosen by Simon Doonan)
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio