(NEW YORK) — The first lady just can’t get enough of David Letterman.
Last week, Michelle Obama dropped by CBS’ Late Show with David Letterman to discuss the election season and her “Let’s Move!” nutrition and fitness campaign. She returned to the program on Wednesday night, appearing via satellite from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., to present a top ten list.
Mrs. Obama read the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” She joked that there would be “no Kiss Cam,” recalling a moment at a basketball game in July when she and President Obama initially refused to smooch while featured on a Kiss Cam.
Number two on the list: “Joe Biden says it will be a big you-know-what deal,” alluding to the vice president using the “F” word in range of an open mic a few years ago after health care legislation was passed.
The number-one reason delivered by the first lady: “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
Here is the top ten list, in reverse order:
10. “Spoiler alert: the Democrats will nominate Barack Obama.”
9. “It’s like having a crowded convention center right in your own living room.”
8. “You don’t have to be a Democrat to enjoy balloons.”
7. “Finally, you get to see some coverage of the presidential campaign.”
6. “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
5. “If you were appearing at a national political convention, I’d watch.”
4. “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
3. “It’s gotta be better than what you’re watching now.”
2. “Joe Biden says it will be a big you-know-what deal.”
1. “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Sarah Bringhurst, OK.com
Brian Stelter, CNN Newswire