Survey Names Final "Twilight" Film ‘Most Anticipated Fall Movie’
(NEW YORK) -- With the summer movie season having ended on Labor Day weekend, fans can look ahead to several anticipated films set to be released over the next four months -- specifically, the final Twilight sequel.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 has been named the "Most Anticipated Fall Movie" in Fandango's "Fall Film Survey," earning 32 percent of the vote. It also received the title of the "Best Date Night Movie."
Breaking Dawn -- Part 2 opens in November.
On a fun note, 61 percent of participants say Clint Eastwood's unusual speech at the Republican National Convention, during which he pretended to speak with an invisible President Obama sitting in an empty chair, has made them more interested in his upcoming baseball drama, Trouble with the Curve.
Here are some of the other "winners" in the survey, taken by more than 1,000 moviegoers:
- Les Miserables: "Film that Could Sweep the Oscars"
- This Is 40: "The Movie Expected to Deliver the Biggest Laughs"
- House at the End of the Street: "The Movie Expected to Deliver the Biggest Frights"
- Daniel Day-Lewis: "Most Anticipated Performance of the Fall," for Lincoln
- Joaquin Phoenix: "The Most Welcome Return to the Screen," for The Master
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio