Concessions Stand Burns at Rigby Football Game


 

 

 

 

 

(RIGBY) – A concessions stand caught fire at a Rigby High School football game Friday night. Fire crews say the blaze was caused by a leak from a hose connecting cooking equipment to a propane tank. The flames were quickly put out with minimal damage to the tent. Officials say fire did not impact the game in any significant way, though a nearby gate was closed while crews secured the area. The Trojans beat the Preston Indians 35-28. 

 

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.