Lincoln Court Catches Fire


 

 

 

 

 

(IDAHO FALLS) – The Lincoln Court Retirement Center in Idaho Falls had to be evacuated Monday afternoon because of a fire. Investigators say the blaze started shortly after 3:00 p.m. and was likely caused by a faulty heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit. Crews arrived to find a hallway full of smoke and residents quickly leaving the building. The sprinkler system put out the flames and damages are estimated at between $10,000 and $20,000, mostly from water. A few residents were treated for smoke inhalation, though none were hospitalized. 

 

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.