Lincoln Court Catches Fire


0  Updated at 2:58 pm, October 23rd, 2012 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story






(IDAHO FALLS) – The Lincoln Court Retirement Center in Idaho Falls had to be evacuated Monday afternoon because of a fire. Investigators say the blaze started shortly after 3:00 p.m. and was likely caused by a faulty heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit. Crews arrived to find a hallway full of smoke and residents quickly leaving the building. The sprinkler system put out the flames and damages are estimated at between $10,000 and $20,000, mostly from water. A few residents were treated for smoke inhalation, though none were hospitalized. 


Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,