Oven Fire Ignites Pocatello Home


 

 

 

 

 

(POCATELLO) – Emergency crews responded to a kitchen fire at a home on Samuel Street in South Pocatello Friday afternoon. Investigators say something in the broiler of an oven caught on fire at a residence in the Flamingo Mobile Home Court. Crews were able to put out the flames with a fire extinguisher, though the oven and a nearby cabinet were damaged. No injuries were reported. 

 

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.