Sick Pig Blamed For House Fire


0  Updated at 12:36 pm, November 14th, 2012 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

AMMON – A sick pig may have been the one to cause a house fire Tuesday.

Officials said the fire started at 7 a.m. at a home on Lincoln Road when a pig knocked over a heat lamp in the garage. The family, the pig and other animals were able to make it out safely.

Damages from the fire, which was isolated to one corner of the garage, is estimated at around $40,000.

The owners had brought the pig in the garage to help it recover from an illness.


Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,