(NEW YORK) — Anne Sweeney is once again entertainment’s most powerful woman, according to rankings assigned by the editors of The Hollywood Reporter.
It’s the third year in a row that Sweeney, the co-chair of the Disney Media Network and president of the Disney/ABC Television Group, has topped the list.
Here’s a look at top 10 women on the list:
1. Anne Sweeney, the co-chair of the Disney Media Network and president of the Disney/ABC Television Group
2. Bonnie Hammer, chairman, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios
3. Amy Pascal, co-chairman, Sony Pictures Entertainment
4. Abbe Raven, president and CEO, A+E Networks
5. Dana Walden, chairman, 20th Century Fox Television
6. Nina Tassler, president, CBS Entertainment
7. Nancy Dubuc, president of entertainment and media, A+E Networks
8. Donna Langley, co-chairman, Universal Pictures
9. Kathleen Kennedy, president, Lucasfilm
10. Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Pictures
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the publication’s editors assign rankings based on “revenue generated for their companies, valuation of assets, number of employees overseen, influence within the film and television industries, ability to get projects greenlighted or proximity to greenlight power, general standing and reputation within the entertainment community.”
Click HERE to check out the complete list.
Disney is the parent company of ABC News.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Chris Isidore and Robert Mclean, CNN Newswire
Ahiza Garcia, CNN Newswire