(NEW YORK) – The CEO of CBS has hinted that the status of Angus T. Jones on Two and a Half Men is uncertain after the actor dismissed the show as “filth” in a now-infamous interview posted online.
According to Forbes, Les Moonves commented on Jones’ remarks Tuesday at a Q&A event in New York City conducted by the managing editor of The Wall Street Journal.
Moonves said, “I don’t think it’s been quite resolved, but after going through what we went through with Charlie Sheen, it’s been a piece of cake.”
Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men last year after a series of rants in which he disparaged series creator Chuck Lorre, among others.
Moonves also said, “We took this boy who started with us when he was 8 years old. Now’s he’s making over $300,000 per week, which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-old kid. By the way, he’s still collecting his $300,000 per week.”
There have been reports that Jones will leave Two and a Half Men after the current season.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Sarah Bringhurst, OK.com