Cell Phone Charger Cause of House Fire

Local

0  Updated at 8:50 am, December 26th, 2012 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

(IDAHO FALLS) – A faulty cell phone charger is believed to be what sparked a house fire in Bonneville County Monday night.

Local News 8 reports the fire started at a home on the 500 block of North Farnsworth Drive in Iona.

The homeowner arrived at the house to find it filled with smoke.

Crews worked to isolate the flames in a back bedroom, where the charger was plugged into an outlet.

Damages are estimated at around $50,000.



Stories You May Be Interested In:

Judge seals Bingham County murder case as suspect appears in court

13 Feb 2017

Nate Eaton and Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Rigby man with violent history faces new assault charges

10 Feb 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Turkish Hacker takes down Teton County website

16 Feb 2017

Jackson Adams, Teton Valley News