(IDAHO FALLS) – An Idaho Falls home suffered extensive damage after a fire Sunday afternoon.
Investigators said the fire happened on the 200 block of West 16th Street. Crews responded to the scene after smoke was seen pouring out of the roof. The blaze was concentrated near the chimney and the attic, and firefighters were able to contain the flames within minutes.
No one was inside the home at the time of the fire.
Damages are estimated at around $75,000.
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com
Jackson Adams, Teton Valley News
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com