• Tue 91°F / 53°F

Chimney Fire Sparks in Idaho Falls Home


chimney-fire4

(IDAHO FALLS, ID)  –  Emergency crews responded to a report of a chimney fire in an Idaho Falls home Monday afternoon. The home was located near the intersection of Brentwood and Skyline Drive. The fire started in a back addition to the house. Officials were able to extinguish the flames within a short time, but had to tear through the walls near the fireplace to ensure that the fire didn’t spread elsewhere. The homeowners, who recently moved to Eagle, said that the home’s tenants did have renter’s insurance.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.