(NEW YORK) — NBC closed its Sunday Night Football schedule last weekend with a bang.
More than 30 million viewers tuned in to the network to see the Washington Redskins defeat the Dallas Cowboys to clinch the NFC East division title. It was the biggest audience for a regular-season primetime game in 16 years, according to NBC.
NBC won the network ratings race for Christmas week, followed by CBS, ABC, Fox, Univision, ION Television, Telemundo and the CW.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of December 24-30, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. NBC Sunday Night Football: Dallas at Washington, NBC, 30.3 million
2. Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick, NBC, 21.9 million
3. The OT, Fox, 17.8 million
4. Football Night in America (Part 3), NBC, 15.9 million
5. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 12 million
6. Person of Interest, 10.33 million, CBS
7. 60 Minutes, CBS, 10.27 million
8. NCIS, CBS, 9.8 million
9. NBA Christmas Special, ABC, 9.6 million
10. NCIS Los Angeles, CBS, 8.6 million
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Angie Treasure, KSL.com
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com