(JEFFERSON COUNTY) – A Sunday afternoon fire in a Jefferson County home restarted Monday.
Authorities say Sunday’s blaze started because of faulty wiring in a ceiling fan on the first floor of the home. Smoke then filled the second floor.
The house was unoccupied at the time because the family was at church, only to return to find their house engulfed in smoke.
Crews returned to the home Monday because there hot spots still smoldering in the insulation.
Damages are estimated at around $200,000.
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com