(NEW YORK) — Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s relationship has proven to be a profitable one. They top a new Forbes list of Hollywood’s highest-grossing romantic couples.
The magazine ranked male-female tandems based solely on their on-screen work in romantic movies released over the past three years, though Stewart and Pattinson are involved in real life.
The Twilight films in which Stewart and Pattinson co-starred within that time frame earned a total of $1.17 billion at the domestic box office.
Stewart and Pattinson briefly split last summer after she disclosed her affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director. They reconciled in time for the release of the final Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn — Part 2, in November.
Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum rank second on the list, with their 2012 film The Vow having earned $125 million.
Tatum also appears further down the list at number six, with his Dear John co-star, Amanda Seyfried.
Pattinson is joined by Reese Witherspoon in the 10th spot, thanks to their collaboration on the 2011 drama Water for Elephants.
Here are the top 10 couples on the list, along with the box office earnings of their movie or movies:
1. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, $1.17 billion.
2. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, $125 million.
3. Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, $103 million.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth, $95 million.
5. Julianne Moore and Steve Carell, $84 million.
6. Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum, $80 million.
7. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher, $71 million.
8. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, $63 million.
9. Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling, $60 million.
10. Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson, $59 million.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Brett Crandall, BYU-Idaho Communications
Brett Crandall, BYU-Idaho Media Relations