New Season of “The Bachelor” Begins Monday Night
0 Updated at 8:33 am, January 7th, 2013 By: ABC Digital
ABC(LOS ANGELES) — The 17th season of ABC’s The Bachelor gets under way Monday night at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Filling the title role this winter is Sean Lowe, whom you may remember from the 2012 edition of The Bachelorette. The 28-year-old business entrepreneur from Dallas was eliminated by Emily Maynard in the penultimate episode.
On Monday’s episode of The Bachelor, Lowe will meet 25 already-revealed women, plus one mystery gal. Nineteen bachelorettes will advance during the first rose ceremony.
The bachelorettes who have been revealed are:
- Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA
- AshLee F., 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
- Ashley H., 25, fashion model, Denver, CO
- Ashley P., 28, hair stylist, Macomb, MI
- Brooke, 25, community organizer, Pittsburgh, PA
- Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
- Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA
- Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
- Diana, 31, salon owner, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL
- Katie, 27, yoga instructor, Charlotte, NC
- Kelly, 28, cruise ship entertainer, Nashville, TN
- Keriann, 29, entrepreneur, Boca Raton, FL
- Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI
- Lacey, 24, graduate student, Valencia, CA
- Lauren, 27, journalist, Cranston, RI
- Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, D.C.
- Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA
- Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Paige, 25, Jumbotron operator, New York City, NY
- Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX
- Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA
- Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA
- Taryn, 30, health club manager, Troutdale, OR
- Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Images in the news