Trailer Home Burns Again


(IDAHO FALLS) – A trailer home thought to have been destroyed by fire a month ago caught on fire yet again Sunday.

Local News 8 reports the single-wide mobile home on the 600 block of North Adam in Idaho Falls was destroyed by a faulty connection on a propane heater. When the house caught on fire a month ago, officials called it a “complete loss,” but that didn’t stop the owner from still living in it.

No injuries were reported in either fire.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.