(LOS ANGELES) — Storage Wars star Mark Balelo has apparently killed himself by carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to TMZ.com, sources close to Balelo report that he was found dead Monday in his own vehicle, which was parked and running in the garage of his Simi Valley, Calif., auction house.
The reality star, who appeared on several episodes of the A&E series, had been arrested for a drug-related offense on Saturday, according to TMZ sources. It seems Balelo was distraught when he left jail and asked his fiancée to visit him because he was afraid for his own safety.
The couple reportedly then met on Sunday, after which he took a four-hour nap and awoke “feeling better.” The woman left his office on Sunday evening and one of Balelo’s employees found his lifeless body on Monday morning.
An autopsy will be performed on Tuesday.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com