(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – Two people were injured in an Idaho Falls garage fire Wednesday. Investigators say the fire started on the 2200 block of Tasman Ave at around 3 p.m. Fire officials determined that the fire was set intentionally, but did not offer details about the incident. Crews were able to put out the flames, which were isolated in an attic space above the garage. Both individuals injured were taken to EIRMC for treatment. Their names have not been released.
Teresa Mull, Teton Valley News
Robert Patten, EastIdahoNews.com