Electrical Fire Forces Evacuation of Century High


century high

(POCATELLO, ID) – An electrical fire prompted an evacuation at Century High School Wednesday. Investigators say an amplifier in the band room caught on fire just before 1 p.m. Crews were able to put out the fire within a few minutes, and most students were able to return to their classes. No injuries were reported.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.