Hot Glue Gun Caused Fire

Local

0  Updated at 10:45 am, May 14th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

butane-glue-gun

(JEROME, ID) – A fire that destroyed an apartment complex in Jerome late last month was caused by an unattended hot glue gun.   Investigators say one of the tenants left the hot glue gun on a plastic chair, went to go pick up her kids, and forgot that she left the gun plugged in. Several families had to be evacuated in the ensuing blaze. Damages are estimated to be in excess of $1 million

Stories You May Be Interested In:

EATON: What you want from EastIdahoNews.com in 2017

10 Jan 2017

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

SCHIESS: Ririe Reservoir is iced over — and the fishing is good

14 Jan 2017

Bill Schiess, EastIdahoNews.com Columnist

Local man dies in head-on crash in Preston

10 Jan 2017

EastIdahoNews.com staff