(REXBURG, ID) – A Rexburg apartment complex caught on fire Sunday afternoon, causing extensive damage to at least two apartments. Crews were called to the Mountain Pines complex on Viking Drive near Hogi Yogi to a report of smoke coming from the building. The blaze was started by electrical issues in a space between the second and third floor. A water-heater fell through the floor due to the damage done. Officials praised the quick thinking of those who saw the smoke, saying that the fire could’ve quickly gotten out of hand. Damages are estimated at around $75,000.
Stephen Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com
Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews.com
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com