Family Home Burns Near Bannock County Fairgrounds
0 Updated at 10:33 am, June 17th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
(POCATELLO, ID) – A fire caused major damage to a home near the Bannock County Fairgrounds Sunday night. Officials say no one was hurt in the fire at the Miller home on the 1500 block of Saratoga Street. The family said the fire started in the garage, which they tried to douse with a garden hose. Crews arrived a short time later and had the flames out within a half hour. Damage to the home and other property is estimated to be over $50,000. An investigation is ongoing.
Images in the news