Family Home Burns Near Bannock County Fairgrounds

Local

0  Updated at 10:33 am, June 17th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

house-fire_medium

(POCATELLO, ID) – A fire caused major damage to a home near the Bannock County Fairgrounds Sunday night.  Officials say no one was hurt in the fire at the Miller home on the 1500 block of Saratoga Street. The family said the fire started in the garage, which they tried to douse with a garden hose. Crews arrived a short time later and had the flames out within a half hour. Damage to the home and other property is estimated to be over $50,000. An investigation is ongoing.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Three years after tragedy, family reminds community of CO dangers

23 Feb 2017

Jason Borba, KPVI

Missing skier survives two nights in frigid weather

22 Feb 2017

EastIdahoNews.com staff

BYU-Idaho hosts open house for new facilities

15 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com