(NEW YORK) — TV viewers are apparently not interested in having a relationship with ABC’s Mistresses. The steamy drama averaged just 4.4 million viewers for its premiere Monday night.
Its competition in the 10 p.m. hour, NBC’s season finale of Revolution and CBS’ Hawaii Five-O averaged 6.17 million and 5.43 million viewers, respectively, according to the Nielsen Company.
While Mistresses didn’t attract a large audience, it did top the 4.2 million viewers who tuned into last summer’s launch of ABC’s Glass House in the same timeslot. Glass House was the reality show that CBS had sued ABC over, claiming it was a rip-off of Big Brother.
Monday night’s season three premiere of MTV’s Teen Wolf averaged 2.4 million viewers, giving the series its most-watched broadcast to date.
Sunday night’s installment of HBO’s Game of Thrones attracted 5.2 million viewers, up 2 percent from the last original episode which aired two weeks ago.
Two installments of The Voice and the broadcast of the tornado benefit concert, Oklahoma: Healing Heartland, gave NBC a ratings boost for the week of May 27-June 2, but the network still finished behind CBS.
CBS won the network ratings race for the week with an average of 5.5 million viewers. NBC was second with 5.1 million, while ABC was third with 4.2 million. Fox was fourth with an average of 3.4 million viewers.
Here are the top ten primetime programs for the week of May 27-June 2, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. The Voice (Monday), NBC, 11 million
2. The Voice (Tuesday), NBC, 10.81 million
3. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 9.25 million
4. NCIS, CBS, 8.89 million
5. 60 Minutes, CBS, 8.77 million
6. NBA Playoffs: Indiana vs. Miami (Thursday), TNT, 8.54 million
7. Oklahoma: Healing Heartland, NBC, 8.4 million
8. NCIS: Los Angeles, NBC, 8.28 million
9. NBA Playoffs: Miami vs. Indiana (Saturday), TNT, 8.23 million
10. NBA Playoffs: Miami vs. Indiana (Tuesday), TNT, 8.12 million
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio