Michael Lohan Claims Lindsay Had First Cocaine Overdose at 18
(LOS ANGELES) -- Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan says his daughter's drug problems began at a very early age, and she first overdosed when she was just 18 years old.
Michael tells the U.K. tabloid The Sun that Lindsay's first experience with drugs came as her parents were getting divorced and she was filming the romantic comedy Just My Luck in 2005.
Michael says, "Lindsay was filming in New Orleans and I got a call saying she had overdosed on cocaine. One of her assistants had given her the drug. I was so angry I got a gun from the house and planned to go to New Orleans to kill him."
"I couldn’t believe what had happened to my daughter. I was just so angry," he adds.
Lindsay remembers things differently, recently saying she's only done cocaine "four or five times," and that she first tried it when she was 21.
Michael further claims that Lindsay is currently hooked on vodka and Adderall, a prescription drug used to treat attention deficit disorder. He adds that people who combine the two "are zonked out."
Michael also warns, "If Lindsay does relapse, then I think it will be over for her with Hollywood. There will be no more second or third chances. She has got to stay clean and sober this time."
Lindsay is in the middle of her sixth stay in rehab. This latest 90-day sentence was court-ordered after the actress violated her probation for a previous offense.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio