(SHANGHAI) — Fifteen people were killed and 26 are injured from a chemical leak in Shanghai, China Saturday morning.
Liquid ammonia leaked from a refrigeration storage unit owned by a seafood company, the BBC reports.
The accident took place in Shanghai’s northern district of Baoshan.
Emergency services responded and divided off the area.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Barbie Latza Nadeau, Margot Haddad, Livia Borghese and Angela Dewan, CNN
David Williams, CNN
Claire Moran, CNN
Georgia McCafferty and Junko Ogura, CNN