(POCATELLO, ID) – A minivan caught on fire in Pocatello Thursday afternoon. Crews were dispatched to the scene near the intersection of Alameda and Yellowstone. Flames could clearly be seen pouring out of the vehicle, which was evacuated before firefighters arrived. This comes only a week after a pickup truck caught on fire along I-15. Officials caution that vehicles overheating is a major problem in the summer months, and that regularly schedule maintenance is the best way to avoid it.
Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews.com