(LOS ANGELES) — The most-watched new television series launching this fall are also making waves on Facebook, according to recently released data from the company, reports Variety.
Not surprisingly, the biggest premieres generated the biggest buzz or most “interactions” on the social networking site. Interactions are the total number of comments, posts and Facebook “likes” about a show, during a 48-hour period beginning with the series’ premiere date.
ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. generated the most chatter on Facebook and is the top show among new fall television series launched before October. It generated 1.13 million interactions on Facebook.
Fox’s Sleepy Hollow came in second with over 932,000 interactions. The CBS comedy The Crazy Ones had 254,310 interactions, and NBC’s The Blacklist had 216,678 interactions to finish third and fourth, respectively.
The data provided to Variety only includes series premieres that took place before October. Here are the top 10 fall premieres that generated the most interactions on Facebook:
1. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – 1.3 million interactions
2. Sleepy Hollow – 932,000 interactions
3. The Crazy Ones – 254,310 interactions
4. The Blacklist – 216,678 interactions
5. Michael J. Fox Show – 159,206 interactions
6. The Goldbergs – 137,780 interactions
7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine – 85,981 interactions
8. Hello Ladies – 80,593 interactions
9. Masterchef Jr. – 76,457 interactions
10. Back in the Game – 57,201 interactions
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Megan Marsden Christensen, KSL.com
Mike Price EastIdahoNews.com
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com
Adam Forsgren, EastIdahoNews.com