• Mon 71°F / 42°F

Appliances Cause House Fire


fire   graphic

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – Heating appliances likely caused a house fire Saturday morning in Idaho Falls. Authorities responded to the fire on the 1400-block of Scorpius Drive at around 9 a.m. The blaze was mostly isolated in a mechanical room, and was likely caused by some sort of blockage or short in the gas furnace. No injuries were reported. Officials are advising residents to get their heating appliances properly serviced before the weather continues to get colder.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.