Appliances Cause House Fire


0  Updated at 1:50 pm, October 7th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

fire   graphic

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – Heating appliances likely caused a house fire Saturday morning in Idaho Falls. Authorities responded to the fire on the 1400-block of Scorpius Drive at around 9 a.m. The blaze was mostly isolated in a mechanical room, and was likely caused by some sort of blockage or short in the gas furnace. No injuries were reported. Officials are advising residents to get their heating appliances properly serviced before the weather continues to get colder.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,