Franklin Middle School Evacuated


franklin_middle_school

(POCATELLO, ID) – Franklin Middle School in Pocatello had to be evacuated Tuesday morning after teachers and students reported a suspicious odor. Fire crews responded to the scene out of fears of a gas leak, though nothing out of the ordinary was found. They believe it the smell may have come into the school from a source outside through the heating system. Gas detectors installed in the school also failed to register any problem.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.