• Sat 78°F / 48°F

House Fire Causes Major Damage


grease fire

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – A grease fire caused several thousand dollars in damage to an Idaho Falls home Saturday night.  Crews arrived at the home on the 500-block of Auburn Avenue, where they found that grease had been left unattended on a hot stove. Most of the damage, which was estimated at $50,000, was isolated in the kitchen. Officials were able to ventilate the home with fans, and the fire was put out within a few minutes. No injuries were reported.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.