House Fire Causes Major Damage


0  Updated at 11:43 am, November 4th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

grease fire

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – A grease fire caused several thousand dollars in damage to an Idaho Falls home Saturday night.  Crews arrived at the home on the 500-block of Auburn Avenue, where they found that grease had been left unattended on a hot stove. Most of the damage, which was estimated at $50,000, was isolated in the kitchen. Officials were able to ventilate the home with fans, and the fire was put out within a few minutes. No injuries were reported.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Facebook is coming to a TV near you

14 Feb 2017

Seth Fiegerman, CNN

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,