Iona Family Survives Chimney Fire


chimney-fire4

(IONA) – A chimney fire nearly destroyed a home in Iona Sunday afternoon. Authorities say a family on the 5000 block of East Denning Avenue reported smoke abnormally coming out of a chimney. At least seven people were inside the home at the time, and all of them were able to make it out safely. Crews remained at the scene for a few hours to ensure that the fire didn’t reignite. The fire remains under investigation.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.