Taylorview Evacuated For Smoke Smell


 

 

 

 

 

 

students evacuated

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – A faulty motor caused the evacuation of Taylorview Middle School in Idaho Falls Thursday. Administrators called in fire crews after smoke was seen coming out of one of the rooms. Investigators found the source of the smoke, but noted that there was not an actual fire. Students and staff, who were sent outside in the cold, were relocated to the gym shortly after firefighters arrived until the school was ventilated. 

 

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.