Taylorview Evacuated For Smoke Smell

Uncategorized

0  Updated at 3:13 pm, November 22nd, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

 

 

 

 

 

 

students evacuated

(IDAHO FALLS, ID) – A faulty motor caused the evacuation of Taylorview Middle School in Idaho Falls Thursday. Administrators called in fire crews after smoke was seen coming out of one of the rooms. Investigators found the source of the smoke, but noted that there was not an actual fire. Students and staff, who were sent outside in the cold, were relocated to the gym shortly after firefighters arrived until the school was ventilated. 

 

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Facebook is coming to a TV near you

14 Feb 2017

Seth Fiegerman, CNN

Good Question: Could you get paid to become a drug informant?

22 Feb 2017

Robert Patten, EastIdahoNews.com

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com