Chimney Fire Damages Shelley Home


0  Updated at 11:22 am, December 6th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story


(SHELLEY, ID) – A chimney fire caused significant damage to a Shelley home Wednesday night. Officials say the blaze started in a home on the 500-block of East 1500 North at about 9 p.m. The fire spread to the roof and other parts of the house, but crews were able to contain the flames within a short time. They remained on the scene for another two hours to assure that the fire wouldn’t start up again. Damages are estimated at around $10,000. No injuries were reported.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Facebook is coming to a TV near you

14 Feb 2017

Seth Fiegerman, CNN