(POCATELLO, ID) – Funeral services were held Friday for a Pocatello family who died last weekend of carbon monoxide poisoning. Bill, Ross, Keegan, and Liam Parrish are survived by Jensen and Ian Parrish, both of whom were away from home serving LDS missions. The siblings, who returned to Pocatello Tuesday, say they’re relying on their faith to cope with their loss, expressing their belief that in the end, they’ll see their loved ones again. Neither Jensen or Ian have decided if they’ll return to their assignments or not.
photo by KTVB
Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews.com
Bill Schiess, EastIdahoNews.com Columnist
Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com