• Mon 74°F / 43°F

Gas Leak Causes Road Closure


gas_leak

(POCATELLO, ID) – A natural gas leak in a Pocatello neighborhood caused a temporary road closure Thursday night. Police and fire units responded to a residence on Toponce Drive just before 8 p.m. following a report of a cut gas line. Officials did not order an evacuation, but units were stationed around the neighborhood to keep more people from coming in. No injuries were reported.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.